“More than 3,000 educators have come to San Diego for the second annual STEM Symposium. STEM stands for science, technology, engineering and math. The Californians Dedicated to Education Foundation is hosting the event for its second year.
This year’s theme is closing the gender achievement gap in STEM studies and professions. According to Education Week, boys and men still far outnumber girls and women in STEM studies and professions.”
… And please remember to post, re-post, and share.
SUBSCRIBE TO SOCIAL FEEDS!!!
So you will be kept up to date on what matters.
- iTUNES: http://bit.ly/12bfoHB
- YOUTUBE: http://bit.ly/YSNkuL
- FACEBOOK: http://on.fb.me/16nPkeP
- TWITTER: http://bit.ly/XpSkJc
- BLOG: www.BowlersDesk.com